Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey, Where The HELL Are My League Results??

Sorry for the delay folks, I've been on vacation where it's been less Internet and more beaches, booze and general debauchery. Now that I'm back I'll be scaling back a bit on the beaches...

Oddly enough, despite thinking I'd miss league night, I managed to show up, and not only snared the bounty but actually held on for third. Without missing a drink. Woo Hoo!! Ravensfutbal took down second, while jumping to the top of the league standings. But the big winner of the week was Arcturus, who took a big lead later in the tourney and never gave it up.

Next week's tourney should be a lot of fun - it's NL heads-up! Stay tuned on details for how the points will work in that format.

The results:



The updated Top 8 (with the low score for the season dropped):

ravensfutbal(1) 113.23
biggfella(2) 97.20
xICEPICKx 74.63
RLD93(1) 74.18
Arcturus(1) 73.04
HiRoller88 70.92
potnets 63.03
goateedude 56.30

No comments: